Monday, June 28, 2010

Neglection of the blog

Oh blog you have been neglected!

I found myself very busy as I entered into the play return engagements. It went great! we had 10 shows and over 1400 people enjoyed our performance, we received a great review in which I was mentioned!

I've become a very excited person lately. There are many posts I could make detailing promotions I have been involved in let alone the jobs I'd hoped to post for any readers, or the few followers I might have.

Although I have started a secondary fb for my professional marketing and promotional work. http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Eric-Schwalbes-Portfolio/126857434011410?ref=ts

I created it as a fan page since it could be tied to my original fb, not sure if I like the fanpage status as much as if I had created a second fb profile itself. Hmm, and if anyone knows how I can shorter up that url (aside from something so useful as tinyurl) please let me know, and please follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment